RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

impromptu.


One could fall in love many times during the course of a lifetime, but the first rush of love always holds a special place in our hearts. The novelty, like the first drops of dew on an untouched leaf, of the feeling makes it special and unforgettable.


There had really been nothing so special about this day...
except that, YOU WERE BACK

I don't know. I ain't even sure if it must really be a reason to consider this day a SPECIAL one.

While reading all the messages you sent me days ago (which I WONDER WHY I'VE JUST NOTICED TODAY),my heart was really beating so fast that I almost faint...my eyes got misty out of the blue..
til
i rapidly burst into tears when i've read the last words,
"i'm sorry in a million ways, i hope we could still be friends."

Believe me, I hope so too, but you think it'll be that easy? DON’T YOU THINK IT MUST’VE TOO LATE NOW?


God knows how much I prayed that everything between us wasn't over yet... that there’s still a way to bring you back to me...that there’s still a chance for you and me to become US...


God also knows how hard I tried to delete you from my system, how I wished I could forget how much you mean to me, how much I resisted to love you more every waking day. But God didn’t grant me these.


Just this morning, my friend asked me this question.
"What if CHAMCHIM comes back?"

You know what I said?
“I’d act as if HE WERE NEVER GONE.”


But now, I don’t even know if I could still pretend as if you were never gone, as if everything was so okay that we can easily patch things up.
I swear, it ain’t that easy to do.


At this very moment, THERE’S JUST ONE THING I WISH:
TO LEARN THE TRUTH.

So bear with me please.
This is only one thing I ask of you. Tell me everything I have to know.
So I can now completely go on with the life I should long have.


I hope someday everything will all make perfect sense.


 P.S.
 I don't exactly dedicate this to you. Let's perhaps say, this is for that someone I thought you were. :-(
Chamchim still matters to me. But you dont have to worry much. Im getting better now.

---Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 1:40am

0 comments:

Post a Comment